If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 10, 2020

[SS-787] Cleaning Salary


[CLEANING SALARY]

“Hunli! Please clean the cupboard! I need to see all my wine glasses spotless.”

Hunli heard the demanding shouts from upstairs. He hated working for that man. But he needed to earn something, so he had to do labor.

While he cleaned all the glassware displayed in the kitchen, he felt the chilly wind embrace his body. He could not understand why he had to work naked except for an apron. He felt like a slutty slave.

But he needed to earn something, so he had to endure embarrassment and the cold.

After cleaning the kitchen, Hunli decided to take a rest on the sofa. 


“Hunli! I can see you slacking off in the sofa from the CCTV! I need you to dust all my vases there now!”

Hunli groaned. He cannot escape the eyes of his employer. He stood up and started dusting all the expensive antique vases displayed in the house. The man he worked for was filthy rich. He needed to earn something, so he had to do labor.

After dusting, he waited for the next orders.

“Hunli, come up here! I’m gonna give you your wages!”

Hunli excitedly climbed the stairs and entered the room of the man he worked for. He gasped.

The man was sexily wearing a faggy crop top and jockstraps. 


“What do you think Hunli?” the man asked.

“You’re so sexy, sir,” Hunli replied hoarsely as he stared at the ass.

“You did great today. Ready for your salary?” asked the man.

Hunli took off his apron and bent over, “I am ready. Please give me the prize I deserve for the labor I did.”

The man took off his jockstrap, “damn, it’s a good thing I got a cleaner who just needs his ass fucked for payment.”

Then Hunli felt a hard dick slicing through his hole. He moaned. He did labor, now he earned his prize.

--

Support my craft by subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. I offer special perks to patrons!

No comments:

Post a Comment