If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 3, 2020

[SS-784] Geeky Trophy


[GEEKY TROPHY]

This guy. He's my boyfriend!

I know right? I can't believe it too!

This hot specimen of a man has been my lover for five months now and we are going stronger than ever. 

We met at work, and even if there were a lot of hot girls who were flirting with him.

However, he went with me. The geeky, nerdy It personnel who works two floors below him.

When we first met, I was automatically enamored. And I thought to myself, "oh another crush I can ogle at from afar."

I was surprised when he started sharing a table with me at the cafeteria. This happened everyday, and it seemed like his lunch break accidentally coinciding with mine, wasn't so coincidental.

When he said he wanted to date me, I could not believe it at first. However, he was very patient in swooning me.

Later that month, he became my boyfriend. And he let everyone know. The manly heartthrob of the building was now mine.

And I could not be more pleased.

Today, we're celebrating our five months of being together. We went to the beach.

There were a lot of girls who would ask to take a picture with him. I let them. I am not insecure. I know he's got his eyes only on me. 


He never left my side during that vacation. He was not shy about letting others know that I was his.

We took a lot of pictures together. Him, the sexy hot shot fitness model, and me the geeky computer guy. 


I am so happy that someone as hot, sweet and thoughtful as him is in my life.

Oh, and did I mention? He's so good at sex.

Tonight we plan to go out skinny dipping. 

And then he'd let me fuck his big muscle ass while I choke on his muscles.

Gawd. He's such a good bottom. 

What more can I ask for?

--

If you want to further support me financially for this craft that I do, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust


No comments:

Post a Comment