If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

[SS-789] Dream Cycles


[DREAM CYCLES]

His alarm went off.

He woke up with a start.

“Damn. That was a really weird dream… Or was it?” he muttered to himself.

He pulled down the bedsheets. He found out that groin was soiled. 


“Ohhh shit. I came in my sleep again. How awkward.”

He got out of bed and planned to go down for his breakfast. However, he noticed something on his bedside table.

He held the gray linen up, “uhh… What is this…? It looks familiar… Like the compression pants I was wearing in my dream.”

Something in him told him to wear it, so he did. The flimsy, soft material hugged his thighs tightly. It caused friction in his skin with his every move. He liked how it felt— especially on his dick, that was now hardening and throbbing inside it.

Then beside his bed, he saw two knee length rubber boots.

He took both of them, “ohhh… Just like in my dreams…” Then he wore them. The smell of rubber infiltrated his nostrils. It felt good, like how his lower limbs felt warm while being hugged by the boots. 


He looked down and saw his erection. He was awed at how it strained against the thin material of his pants.

Then something else on the table got his attention, “ohh… The white cloth— in my dreams…”

He took the cloth. He blindfolded himself with it. Then instinctively, he laid down the bed again. 


Then he heard his door opening and footsteps nearing him. He felt hands caress his muscular body. He moaned at the electricity that came with their touches. He felt his pants pulled down to his knees then ripped apart.

He felt a hot warm mouth engulf his dick. He felt a hard cock enter his hole.

He whimpered in pain, desire and excitement. He asked for more and he got it. Five different cocks entered him and all of them came in his chute.

He felt a hand grab his dick after the fifth cum deposit and jacked him off intensely.

“Please… Please make me cuuummm…” he pleaded.

He felt his seed was about to blow. He was so close. Again, so close.

Then his alarm went off.

He woke up with a start.

“Damn. That was a really weird dream… Or was it?” he muttered to himself.

--

If you like and support my works, please subscribe to my patreon at patreon.com/jockwonderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment