If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 17, 2020

[SS-790] Entrep Grad



[ENTREP GRAD]

“Hi Mr. Chard!”

Mr. Chard cringed. He knew that voice. He turned around and saw Jahv. 

Jahv used to be Mr. Chard’s student in college. Mr. Chard had a hard time dealing with him because he was a rowdy, poorly performing student.

Jahv graduated last year to Mr. Chard’s relief. His days of headaches had ended.

Now his blood boiled upon seeing Jahv in the market where he went to to buy some goods.

Jahv was staring menacingly at him, like the boy always did everytime he would do a mischief. 


Jahv walked to him and repeated the greeting, “Hi Mr. Chard!”

“I thought I got rid of you already,” Mr. Chard said sarcastically.

“Nah. I’m glad I got to see my favorite professor again,” Jahv replied.

Then Jahv raised the bottom of his wife beater to show his tight abs. Jahv knew Mr. Chard was gay, and always seduced him. 


“Stop that!” Mr. Chard retorted.

Jahv laughed and covered himself again. “You’re so cute when you’re mad, Mr. Chard.”

“Well, I hope you got your life straightened out now,” Mr. Chard sermoned, “like I always told you in class, you can’t mischief your way in adult life.”

Jahv held his hand, “it’s good that you’re here. I wanna show you something.”

Before he could argue, the student already pulled him. He brought him to another side of the market.

They stopped and stood in front of a fancy restaurant.

“Why did you bring me here?” Mr. Chard asked him sternly.

“Let me take you inside,” then Jahv pulled him again into the restaurant.

“Hello Mr. Jahv!”

“Hi Boss!”

“The report is already on your table boss!”

Mr. Chard was weirded out why the staff in the restaurant were greeting Jahv that way.

Jahv brought him into an office.

Mr. Chard read the plaque on the table. “JAHV RICHARDS, OWNER.”

Mr. Chard was flabbergasted, “you own this?”

Jahv nodded, “yeah. My dad gave me capital. I took all the entreperneurship lessons I had with you and I was able to come up with this.”

“Wow. Jahv, I just— wow.”

Jahv smiled at him, “I’ve always wanted for you to see this. You were the best teacher. You were so patient with me, You helped me get to this.”

Mr. Chard smiled sincerely, “wow. I’m so happy that... you’ve succeded.”

Jahv stepped closer to him, “I’m happy to hear that from you.”

Jahv kissed him.

Mr. Chard responded. Then realized how abrupt it was. 

“Wait, what why?”

“I have always liked you Mr. Chard, that’s why I always misbehaved to get your attention,” Jahv admitted shyly, “but I had to make sure I have to make somethng of myself before I start dating you.“

Jahv kissed him again.

Mr. Chard was too overwhelmed. Of course, he had a crush on this bad boy.

“I promise Mr. Chard, no more misbehaving again.”

--

If you like and support my works, please subscribe to my patreon at patreon.com/jockwonderlust. This story features Chard, a tier 2 patron. You can also get the perk of getting your name/alias featured in a story when you subscribe.




1 comment:

  1. Cutest short story of you so far LOL... Crazy fan here!♥️

    ReplyDelete