If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 24, 2020

[SS-793] Hammock Call


[HAMMOCK CALL]

Seph was lying on his hammock. It was a lazy weekend afternoon. He just finished his gym.

All he wanted to do for the rest of the day is to relax. It had been an extra stressful and busy week for him.

He was resting while drinking his cold coffee when he received a message on his phone.

He looked at the message and suddenly his mood turned sour. 


"What now?! What now?" Seph grumbled.

He was called by the one who sent the message.

"Are we good for today?" the man on the other line asked.

"No. I am so tired," Seph replied exasperatedly.

"You will be paid fifteen thousand. What do you say?" the man lured.

Seph sighed, "fine. Where do I go?"

"I parked my car in the empty lot near your house."

Frustrated, Seph marched to the lot and he found a car. He stood beside it and waited while he finished his drink.


Then two men came. One of them was his caller.

"This is the guy," the caller said.

"Damn. He's sexy," the other complimented, "he looks straight though."

Seph threw his coffee and responded, "because I am straight. I only do this for the money. If you make it twenty k, I'll let you fuck me."

The client looked surprised, "are you serious, you get fucked?"

"Told you, he's special," the pimp said, "he's been doing his day job on top of this. He had clients every night this week."

Seph spoke, "and I'm supposed to be resting today, but you got me."

"Damn, so where do I fuck you?" asked the client.

Seph faced the car, removed his shorts and bent over, "I don't mind you fucking me here."

"Shit," said the client.

And as he felt the hard dick enter his hole, he clenched his ass to milk the cock. He wanted to get it over and done with so he can already have his rest.

--

This post features the name/alias of a tier 2 patron. If you also want your name/alias be featured in a squirtershorts monthly, subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust.


No comments:

Post a Comment