If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 6, 2020

[SS-785] Poking Underwear


[POKING UNDERWEAR]

"Hi Rai, do you know why you're here?"

Rai smiled at the male interviewer in front of him.

"Well, I'm not sure. A friend said I could earn here just by testing some products and making testimonials."

"That's cool! And let me just say, I am envious of your body built," the interviewer complimented.

Rai flexed his arm, "thanks. I really work hard in the gym."

"Okay, so do you know the products you're gonna be testing?"

"No. But I'm hoping it's food. I cook a little so I've got much to say about that."

The interviewer shook his head, "oh. That's not it at all. Very different. You're testing out underwear."

Rai looked shocked, "oh wow."

"But if you're not comfy, we can find someone else. I'm pretty sure there'll be others who would do it for two hundred dollars."

Rai nodded, "no. It's good. I'm game."

The interviewer handed him a boxer, "okay try this out."

Rai received it, "okay. Where do I change?"

"Here. This doesn't have a changing room. Anyways, it's just the two of us. Unless you're..."

"... it's fine. I get naked in the gym all the time."

Rai stood up and turned around. He removed all his clothes and quickly wore the blue boxers. 


"How do they feel?"

"They're actually warm and comfy and ooh!"

"What?"

Rai jerked and then touched his buttocks, "I think something poked in my ass."

"Oh that's an added effect. It massages your ass if it senses that you are tense," the interviewer explained.

"It's... Oh goood wow that feeels nice..." Rai groaned as he felt his hole tickled.

"Great. Now try these briefs."

Rai received the brief and changed. It was a gray brief. 


He felt something harder pressed on his ass.

"Oh damn! This one's more intense!"

The interviewer chuckled, "yes. It activated as soon as you wore it. Are you stressed?"

"A little, I haven't gotten laid for two months now ohhh ahhh..." Rai moaned as he squiggled.

"Maybe you should take it out now. It could make you cum. We don't want to spoil the samples."

Rai reluctantly removed the briefs. Then he covered his erect penis. "Okay where's the next one?"

"Maybe you should get off first and let off steam so the briefs don't activate," the interviewer suggested, "I don't mind. You can jack off here."

Rai was shy but he really was horny. So he started masturbating while facing away from the man.

Then he suddenly felt tingling on his ass hole.

He looked back and saw the man was fingering him.

He panicked.

But the man reassured him, "don't worry. Just helping you out. I can stimulate your ass. Seems like you like it."

And Rai did. So he let the man finger him while he continued beating his meat.

Then he felt something hard entered.

"What the fuck ohhhh..." Rai retorted with a moan as he looked back at the now naked interviewer.


"Let me give a sample of what the third extreme fuck brief is going to make you feel before you wear it," and then the interviewer started fucking his ass.

---

This story features the name/alias of a tier 2 patreon! If you want to be featured in a squirtershorts story, once a month, please subscribe to patreon and choose tier 2. You will also receive the benefits of a tier 1 patreon, which are teasers and advanced chapters for full fictions. Subscribe now at patreon.com/jockwonderlust!

No comments:

Post a Comment