If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 27, 2019

[SS-703] Football Idol


[FOOTBALL IDOL]

Arbee was posing for the cameras. All he wore was white briefs and a rugby ball on his hand. His muscualr body was on display.

He faithfully followed the instructions of the photographer. But in his mind, he was thinking when this nonsense will end.

After the latest theme for the shoot, he went to his dressing room to change his underwear for the next theme.

His manager was there, "hey. They said you were doing good there."

Arbee rolled his eyes as he changed to black briefs, "I've been really patient with all these sports and physique modelling shit. When are you going to take me to an actual tryout. I came to you to get into professional football. Not do these celebrity bits."

His manager smiled, "you know we still lack funds. Try outs and gifts for the judges. They cost a lot. When you earn enough from all these photoshoots and runway modellings, we'll register you. And besides, we need to continue upgrading your internet popularity."

Arbee sighed, "whatever you say."

Arbee went back to the studio and started posing for his gym themed shoot. This was for an underwear campaign." 


Light entered the room after the studio door was opened. 

Arbee gasped at the man wearing football tights who entered the room. It was Harty: one of the top professional football players of the country. 


"Sorry, I'm late. I came from practice," Harty declared.

"It's okay. This is Arbee. He'll be with you for the shoot," the photographer introduced.

Arbee was elated to find out he would be posing with a football god.

Soon after, Harty was prepared for the shoot. He wore nothing but tight bikini briefs.

While Arbee was posing with Harty, he could not help but feel nervous of the beefy hunk who was posing beside him.

Both of them professionally conducted themselves during the shoot.

After the session, Arbee knocked on the door of the dressing room where his idol was.

He entered and saw that Harty was still in his briefs.

"Hey can I get a photo with you?" Arbee asked nervously.

"Sure thing!" Harty replied.

They took a selfie.

"I've always been a fan of yours. I played football in college. I'm trying to earn enough money for the try outs," Arbee said.

Harty looked at him intently, "yeah. I do think you look like a good footballer. I can give a good word for you to the judges. In one condition."

Arbee was excited, "anything!"

Harty suddenly kissed him.

Arbee was shocked. It was the first time that a man kissed him. However, Harty kissed so good. The idol's tongue invaded his mouth.

Arbee was panting after the kiss.

"Let's have sex. You're fucking hot," Harty muttered intensely.

"Ahhh. Uhm... Okay?" Arbee awkwardly answered, "but I've never done it with a guy before."

"I'll take care of it." Then Harty winked and knelt in front of him.

The player pulled down his briefs and sucked him.

"Ohhh my goood. That feels sooo uhmmm..." Arbee moaned.

Harty stopped and spoke, "yeah. You like that? There's a lot of sucking and fucking between players in the locker room."

Then Harty continued sucking him off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment