If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 6, 2019

[SS-694] Baking Project


[BAKING PROJECT]

Revwil was passionately typing on his laptop. Their product development thesis was due at ten AM tomorrow. There were still five sections that they had to write.

"Hey guys! How's everything going on back there? Are you organizing the files that I told you to organize?" Revwil shouted, "how's the cooking of our product?!"

There was no response from the outside of the room he was working in. He started to worry so he went out and checked his groupmates.

"What the hell?!" he reacted when he got to the kitchen.

His first groupmate was there, sitting in front of an open refrigerator, snoozing while holding snacks.  


Revwil got pissed and started nudging the guy, "hey wake up! We have eight hours left for this paper! Wake up!"

The groupmate just moaned and continued sleeping.

"Worthless piece of shit," he grumbled as he marched on to the dining area.

He found his second groupmate lying in fetus position on the table. He was sleeping.. He was showered with flour. Their baked product was still not done. 


"You're fucking unbelievable!"

In his rage, Revwil pulled off the guy's briefs and started fucking his ass.

The groupmate immediately woke up, "WHAT THE FUCK SHIIIY OUCH!"

"I'VE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT AND YOU GUYS ARE JUST SLACKING OFF UGHH UGHH UGHH!" Revwil growled in between thrusts, "I deserve this!"

"Get off me... Get off me..." the groupmate complained and then started softening, "oh my goood. Yesss... Fuck... You fuck so good..."

Then Revwil pulled out.

His groupmate groaned, "hey what the heck! Don't give me blue balls! Keep fucking me!"

"I won't fuck you until you finish our project!" then Revwil stormed off.

He then went to his first groupmate, threw all of the snacks, pulled off his undies and started sucking the cock.

The groupmate woke up, "ohhh damn Revwil yeah ugh youi suck so good!"

Then Revwil moved away, "I'll finish you off when you finish our work!"

"Damn it you tease!" he complained.

Revwil rolled his eyes, "ugh. Next time don't sleep on me!"

Then he walked back to his room. His dick was still hard. It ached release.

But it was better. The erection will keep him up all morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment