If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

[SS-702] Maker's Milk


[MAKER'S MILK]

Yuto was looking at a mannequin at the store. It was naked at it had a perfect male form.

He stood beside it and raised his to show his abs that was as carved as the mannequins.

He called his girlfriend who was with him and said, “hey babe, take a pic of me.”

She grumbled, “ugh. You are such a narcissist. You want so much attention.”

Yuto laughed, “oh, don’t worry. I don’t flirt with the ladies whose attention I get.”

She surrendered and took a picture of him. 

He posed confidently and thought about how viral it would be when he posts it on instagram.

The next day, when Yuto and his girlfriend met for a date, she was with a middle-aged man.

“Hey, Yuto. This is Maker, Mr. Maker, this is Yuto, my boyfriend,” she introduced.

Yuto shook the hand of the man who exuded a powerful charisma.

“Hi Yuto, I saw some of your pics that your girlfriend reposted, and I was thinking maybe I can invite you for an exclusive private testing of our new milk based skincare and fitness product,” Mr. Maker explained, “we feel you could be a good online ambassador for our up and coming product."

She squeaked, “I saw sample tapes and pictures, gosh it’s both a skin tightener and a slimmer.”

Yuto was easily convinced. He and his girlfriend followed Maker to his building. They went directly to the test room.


There was a man standing in the middle: very smooth and ripped, wearing nothing but briefs. He was being showered by milk.
 

“As you can see, our model here has only been using this product for two weeks but his skin now is already very smooth and his surface fat have been reduced to 4 percent,” the Maker said. Then he offered a glass of milk to Yuto, “here try it.”

Yuto drank the milk. Then he started feeling hazy and hot. “Ohh my gahd… I’m burning.”

“Is he alright?” his girlfriend asked.

“Watch what happens,” the Maker replied.

Yuto removed his clothes and left his blue briefs. He felt his abs was getting more formed. “I need more milk!”

The Maker passed him another carton.

Yuto took it and instinctively poured it over his body. 


“Wow, what’s happening to him? Is he alright?” she asked.

“Yeah. Well, he’ll be a bit obsessed about the product. And fitness. But he’ll be as sexy as the man beside him,” Maker responded, “I’ll give you fifty dollars. Break up with him and give him to me.”

She shrugged, “sure. He’s too full of himself anyway. I’m starting to fall out. Maybe you can put his narcissism to good use.”

Yuto did not care that he was being given away by his girlfriend. He was so hot, hungry and horny.

“I need more milk…” 

He instinctively pulled the other model’s briefs down and started sucking on the cock. After a few minutes, the man came in his mouth.

“Wow, he looks hot when he does gay stuff like that,” his girlfriend commented.

With semen still dripping from the side of his lips, Yuto muttered, “I need more milk please." 

No comments:

Post a Comment