If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 13, 2019

[SS-697] In-Law Vacation


[IN-LAW VACATION]

Mysil walked to the edge of the boat. There he found his brother-in-law Nirmoe, lying on the edge, sunbathing his muscular body in blue bikini trunks.

"Nimroe, where exactly are you taking me?" he asked irritably.

Nimroe sat up, "chillax dude. You said you wanted an escape from my nagging sister that's your wife, so I'm taking you to a relaxing place."

"I thought you were just gonna bring me to the spa or something," Mysil uttered, "I didn't know we were gonna cross the sea."

"I've been in this private resort island a few weeks ago, I promise. It's a nice place to disconnect," Nimroe reassured.

Mysil did not feel good about where his gay brother-in-law would be taking him, but he did not want to ask anymore. 

Mysil was amazed upon seeing the clean and breathtaking resort on top of the white sand island.

However, when they boarded out, Mysil saw muscular men talking and flirting with each other. 


He pushed Nimroe, "fuck you, this is a gay resort."

"Look, they're harmless. Okay? You'll be fine. We'll leave before sun down," said Nimroe.

Mysil shook his head, "no. I'm not going near those fags. I'm staying in the yacht until you get home."

"You're call," then Nimroe left.

Mysil went back inside the yacht. He drank wine from the bar then felt sleepy.

When he opened his eyes, he felt hands carrying him.

He panicked when he found out that he was being carried by five men. He was wearing his trunks.

He struggled, "get off me you fucking faggots!"

The men just giggled and did not let him go. 

They threw him into the pool.

Mysil awkwardly resurfaced then was surrounded by muscular hunks in the pool.

They held him and removed his trunks. 


"NOOO FUCK YOUUU!"

He squiggled as mouths devoured his body and sucked his cock and rimmed his ass.

He tried to deny how it good it felt.

However, Mysil growled when he felt a cock entered his ass.

As he was being raped, the gay men were watching him being ravaged.

Then all of a sudden, the thrusting inside him started to feel good and he started to moan.

"Feeling good, buddy?" asked one of the men.

"Yeah. Fucking fuck me!" Mysil carelessly bellowed.

A man sucked him and he immediately came inside the mouth.

"Shiiit it feels good ahhh... Mooore!" Mysil shouted in sexual delirium.

A cock hit his face. He looked up and saw it was Nimroe.

"How about you suck this time?" 

Mysil grinned and then sucked his brother-in-law.


Later, he requested to stay in the resort overnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment