If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 29, 2023

[SS-1327] Running Revenge


RUNNING REVENGE

Beov was heaving while he walked under the rain. He was very tired. He had been practicing for the last twelve days without any rest. He was preparing for the marathon championship.

His bestfriend was watching him and was looking worried, "hey, Beov, maybe you can cut it off already! It's already raining!"

"No!" Beov retorted. "I need to beat the man who stole my girl!"

Beov was heavily broken hearted when a marathoner seduced his girlfriend away from him. Beov, who used to be fat, felt insecure that an athlete double crossed him. So, he spent the last eight months getting in shape.

And it worked, Beov now had abs and a muscled body.

Beov bolted once more.


He was running really fast. It was obvious that he was using all his energy.

He went back and forth. He was wet with sweat and rain.


The bestfriend was just cluching on his medicine box, ready to help him when an accident happens.

And something did happen, Beov slipped and fell. The bestfriend ran to him and bandaged his scratched knees.

"I don't know if I can beat him," said Beov while he was being nursed under the rain, "am I stupid for wasting my time on this?"

The friend chuckled, "yeah man. You won't get her back anyway. And also you don't love her anymore."

"You're right, maybe I should just stop this and move on with life," Beov said while standing up.

The friend stood up too. He took off his wet clothes. His muscular torso was also on display.

"Damn, man I didn't notice you're ripped now," Beov noticed.

"Well, I joined your revenge workouts right. It did me well too..." the friend replied.

"Damn, you could get any girl you like."

"Except I like boys, Beov. You know that," the friend sarcastically cooed.

"I'm a boy," Beov reminded.

"Yeah, but you're clearly not gay," the friend said.

"Maybe... I can try? Maybe, you're the one I really need in my life," Beov spoke softly, "you never left me through tough times."

The friend blushed, "are you joking?"

"No, I'm not. Let's forget revenge and let me just get a better person for me."

Beov kissed him. It was ardent and honest.


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment