If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 18, 2023

[SS-1322] Basketball Reservation


BASKETBALL RESERVATION

Two friends finally were able to get their weekends back from work. They decided to spend the Saturday morning doing casual basketball. With their jerseys and their ball, they marched onto the village's private court.

However, when they got there, they saw a man wearing workout clothes and doing squats. In front of him was a camera.

The friends dribbled the ball and walked to the empty half of the court.

The workout man called them, "hey, I reserved this for an hour."

One of the two friends asked, "are you playing ball? Where are the other players?"

"I reserved this place, I can use it for anything I like," the workout man said grumpily, "I am doing a livestream workout for my clients. Go away. I still have twenty minutes."


The second grumbled, "fine. We'll wait here."

The friends had no choice but to watch the man who was talking seductively to an audience while doing squats. His red, tight shorts showed his bulge.

Later, the workout man removed his top and stretched with his muscles displayed.


The friends heard him talking aloud to the camera, "oh yeah. Workout those abs. So, people will look at you and oggle at you like the two guys watching me in this court right now."

"Fuck this faggot," the first friend muttered.

"He does look like he has a nice ass, like the sissy cum dump we had back in college," the second noted.

"I'm sure these guys want to take all my clothes off and fuck me right here in this court. I'm sure they want that..." the workout man looked at the two of them intensely.

The first friend threw the ball away, "well, he asked for it." Then he marched to the man.

The second friend followed him and started ripping the man's clothes.

They fucked his mouth and ass while the live viewers watched. It was a great pre-basketball workout.


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment