If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 25, 2023

[SS-1325} Testing Waters


TESTING WATERS

A young, handsome, muscular man often walks at the bay. He takes his shirt off and allows the soft rays of the sun give him a glorious tan. He seems like he is wandering aimlessly, looking for something.

I, on the other hand, have a mission why I visit the bay weekly. I bring my tools to test the water quality and report it to the city sanitation office. My secondary mission is to gaze at the perfect specimen of a man from afar.

Women who also frequent the bay giggle at his presence. Some will get close to him. But he will just smile and politely decline their advances.

One day, a more aggressive group of girls comes his way, trying to caress his perfect body. Again, he refuses to come with them.

One woman asks, "are you gay?"

To that he replies, "yes, I think I am."

The women sigh and walk away.

While I stop what I am doing. I cannot believe that the man I have been crushing on is gay. It brings my hopes up, and then I remember, I am a nerd and out of this hunky gay man's league.

The next week, while I am doing my tests, I hear a male voice call me.

"How's the water?"

I turn to the source of the question and see the man sitting on his jeep and smiling at me.


I try to calm my nerves and respond, "not so dirty, not so clean."

He walks to you and observes your work closely. He asks you questions.

I try to answer while fighting to keep your concentration intact. My crush is talking to me!

"Hey you got something to do after this?" he asks you after you keep your things.

I shake my head. "I'm heading home and report my tests tomorrow."

"Do you wanna have dinner?" he asks you while entering his jeep, looking at me with desire.


"Ah me?"

"Yeah, you. Come here."

He pulls me into the car and kisses me. My body shudders as his heat radiates to me.

"I have been testing the waters with you since I saw you in this bay. I only got the courage to talk to you now..." He admits.

"You're testing waters? That makes two of us." I giggle and kiss him again



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment