If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 11, 2023

[SS-1316] Nighttime Playtime


NIGHTTIME PLAYTIME

I do not know why I am here. But I do know that he instructed me to be here, in the middle of the night, in my birthday suit. I am supposed to be afraid that I will get in trouble for being so scandalous in a playground.

But he reassures me that he got me.

The last time we really had a meaningful interaction was when we were kids. Then his family went abroad.

Twenty years later, he returns to the neighborhood. He invites me to his house... and then I do not remember anything, except for him making me drink tea that he raves about is so popular in the country where he came from.

Then he starts ordering me around, making me serve him. I am a married man and I usually command my wife, but he is very quietly persuasive.

This is not the first time that he has sent me in this playground. I do not remember the details. But I do remember feeling happy when I scoot back secretly at home before the sun rises.

I meet him in the dark playground. With him are men of different sizes. I count ten. They are handing him money.

Instinctively, I bend over the slide. 


One by one, the men fuck my ass. I moan quietly in ecstasy.

One could say that my neighbor corrupted me and pimps me out to old fags.

But he really is just persuasive. He gives me some money after.

And besides, I love being fucked. My favorite part is when the men are done with me, and my ass is creaming with cum, he would fuck me as the final.

Then I will squeal, "master..." when we cum in unison.




--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 



No comments:

Post a Comment