If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 22, 2023

[SS-1324] Revealing Sando


REVEALING SANDO

"Thank you so much baby for agreeing to do this."

Baste sighed as he read his girlfriend's last text message. He was waiting inside a photo studio.

His girlfriend's brother, a muscular out gay man, who designs clothes was also there, fixing the camera setup.

The brother was an indie designer whose main platform is on social media. So, the models for his clothes are only friends and acquiantances, instead of professional ones.

Because this line consisted of workout clothes, the brother convinced the girlfriend to have Baste model it, given that Baste is a fitness competitor.

Baste was awkward around gay men, but he had to work with the brother to appease his girlfriend.

He was not comfortable with the clothes he was asked to wear. The sando-tops were a bit provocative in terms of design.


It did not help that the brother was uttering suggestive phrases while taking shots of him, "there. Right. That's so nice. Nice body... so sexy, Baste."

He did not want to cross his girlfriend, so he kept mum. But the last sando-top shocked him.

"Damn, I can't wear this. People could see my nipples here!" Baste complained.

The brother looked irritated, "you pose in skimpy suits in competitions and your areola is also out there. All people will see are silhoutte."

"Look, I only agreed here because she asked me to, but please can you not post me with these faggy clothes?! I don't want my friend thinking that I am gay," Baste explained.

The brother removed his clothes. He wore the shorts and sando similar to Baste. "Okay can you just take a picture of me then?"

They exchanged places. Baste pointed and shot as the brother posed. The brother looked confident.

Baste could not help but peer at the shadow of the nipple that can be seen through the material. For some reason, it got him hot and bothered.


Later, the brother started rubbing the nipples through the fabric. The brother stared at him as he did so.

Baste started sweating. I was like he was being hypnotized to bring his hand to his nipples and rubbing them with him. He felt his dick go full mast inside his shorts.

They did a nipple rub off while staring intensely at each other for seven minutes.

Until the brother started moaning and bucking his hips. His shorts got stained with cum.

Baste came as well. He creamed his shorts.

The brother smirked at him, "you can keep that sando."

--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! Also, this features the name/alias of a Tier 2 patron.

No comments:

Post a Comment