If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 4, 2023

[SS-1313] Kidnapping Request


KIDNAPPING REQUEST

You enter the room as instructed. You find your gym trainer there. He is already shirtless, wearing nothing but shorts, black stylish shades, and leather gloves.

Behind him you can see a masked man wearing black briefs and a mask. He is kneeling.

The trainer smiles at you. "So, you want to see whether you want to get my beyond-the-gym training package?"

You nod. "Yeah, I have to know what experience I will have. Your fees are expensive."

The trainer has offered you a fetish-based stress-releasing experience. He invited you to watch it being done to one of his clients.

The trainer turns around, "come here."

The masked man crawls to him. The trainer removes his mask and quickly covers his eyes.


You recognize the man as one of the hottest gym goers in your gym. His muscles seems relaxed, but are ripped.

The trainer touches his neck. "His fetish is to be kidnapped in his house, dragged to a hidden place, undressed and used."



The client moans in ecstasy. His dick is straining in his briefs.

"I have been fucking him for fiver straight hours before you came here. I cannot show you that, I want you to experience that first hand. To be abducted, manhandled, and fucked dry," the trainer mentions.

The client moans more. "Yes... he fucked me good."

Your mouth dries while watching and imagining it happening to you.

The trainer strangles him a bit more.

The client groans, "ahhh!" Then you see cum seeping through the fabric of his dreams.

You swallow, "shit. I want that."

"Well, you can go. Make sure I get the payment. And be ready, I will kidnap you anytime," the trainer advises, "now go. I still have a few hours with this slit."

You hurriedly walk away. You are excited for your chance to be kidnapped and sexed like that.



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment