If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

[SS-1275] Cleaner Comeback


CLEANER COMEBACK

"Hey, are you alright?"

Bello jumped when he heard his wife's voice calling him. "Yeah. I'm good."

"You have been quiet and staring at nothing since the cleaning man left," she said.

Bello shook his head, "oh? No. I'm just a bit tired from the whole week."

"Okay, are you sure, I can't help you with anything?" she asked.

"No. I'm really fine. I'll just be resting."

"Okay, I'll be going to the grocery now. I'll be back in two hours."

"Okay, take care," Bello bid.

Bello sighed after his wife left. It was true that he was a bit flabbergasted after the cleaner left. But he could not understand why.

Then he heard knocks on the door. He opened the door and saw the cleaner, wearing his red overalls standing.

Bello immediately felt hot again. He had never felt like this with a guy before.

"I left something in your attic while I was cleaning it. Can I just go back and find it?" the cleaner said.

"O-okay," Bello stuttered.

He led the cleaner to the attic. The cleaner climbed up the ladder. He stayed in the attic for a minute. Then Bello gasped when the cleaner got back down. His overalls were already on his feet and he was standing nothing, wearing his briefs.


"W-why are you naked?" Bello asked.

The cleaner grinned, "I didn't really leave anything. I saw you staring at me the whole time I was cleaning. I felt that you were interested in me. So, I waited for your wife to leave before I returned again. You wanna play?"

Bello choked. "I never done anything with a guy before."

The cleaner grinned, "oh. Shit. A virgin daddy. I'm gonna love this. I'm so glad you hired me." Then he laid down and looked at Bello seductively.


Bello instinctively crawled to the man and kissed his lips. His shaking hands touched his muscular body.

They both got naked.

"I'm gonna clean your pipe now." The cleaner grinned and then went down on him and sucked his dick.

Bello moaned. "Oh my god that feels so good. Do I have to pay you extra for this?"

The cleaner looked up, "no. You just need to deposit your load in my mouth." Then he sucked harder.

Bello writhed until his cock blasted his payment into the cleaner's guts.


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment