If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

[SS-1272] Fireplace Helper


FIREPLACE HELPER

Fero was cold inside his mansion. He was shaking in his space. Even in his 20s, he was a frail, thin guy who is weak against the elements.

Then his boy helper came and added more wood to the fireplace. "This is the last in the shed."

"Ohhhh my god," Fero complained, "when is this blizzard going to end?"

When the fire was starting to die, the helper took his clothes off and added them to the fire.


"Are you sure that's the right idea? Are you not cold?" the young mansion owner asked.

"I will be able to handle this, Sir," the helper reassured.

Fero's mind started to move away from being cold, to the hot, blue worker body in front of him.

The helper smirked at him, "oh. I think it needs more."

Then he removed his boxers.

He posed in front of the fireplace and showed his ass seductively.


"I heard sex and bodyheat also helps," Fero suggested.

"That is true."

The helper walked to him, pulled Fero's pants down a little to expose his erect cock.

The helper sat on the dick and started fucking his ass with it.

And they started to burn and sweat. It did help Fero to stop shaking. He also felt good. The helper also seemed like he felt good because he was hard.

Fero murmurred, "I'm gonna cum."

The helper slowed down, "no. Let's keep fucking until the blizzard is out."

Fero smiled, "okay."

And they fucked the entire night away.


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment