If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 7, 2023

[SS-1265] Grown-Up Runner


GROWN-UP RUNNER

"Oh my gosh, is that really you, Baste?!" the track and field coaching staff called the young man who was stretching at the oval.

The man looked at him, "coach? Oh my gosh it's you! You're still here!"

They hugged each other.

"Wow, you're grown up now! When was the last time I saw you?" the coach asked him.

"It's been fifteen years I think. Since I left the youth runner's club which you headed," Baste replied.

"And you never visited even once after," the coach muttered sarcastically.

Baste laughed, "I'm so sorry. You know that my family was one that switched residences so often. It is only now that I've finished college that I'm able to really go back here in my hometown. So, how are you coach?"

The coach giggled, "well, I'm still working here for the last fifteen years. It's all alright. Did you ever use your running career here when you got older? Did you get into varsity?"

Baste shook his head, "nah. I couldn't really commit to a school. But I continued to run. To keep me healthy."

"Yeah. You look really fit," said the coach.

Then Baste took off his upper singlet and continue stretching. "So, how's your wife?"


The coach swallowed when he saw the naked, lean torso. "Ah. We divorced already."

"Oh, why is that?"

"Ahhh..." the coach turned red, "I realized I was gay."

"Ohhhhhh... uhmmm wow," Baste said, "so the rumors were true."

The coach chuckled, "oh. So you heard about it?"

"Yeah. I came here to verify," Baste responded then stretched his legs.


The coach looked at the buttocks thirstily, "why did you want to verify."

Baste chuckled, "you were my gay awakening coach. Even when I was around the country, I'd look at your social to see how you're doing and jack off to you. Now that you're gay and I'm a full adult, maybe you want to hook up?"

"Damn, you're very forward. But yeah. I'm exploring so I want to get it on with every hot man I meet," the coach admitted.

They hugged and kissed. He can feel Baste's hard body and cock rubbing onto him.

Then Baste knelt and pulled down the coach's pants and then sucked his cock.

"Ohhh god... so good..." the coach moaned.

Baste paused and said, "do you know that my other corunners also had the hots for you. Ugh. You're gonna get all the men. Your dick is delicious." Then he comtinued sucking.



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

Also, this post features the name/alias of a Tier 2 patron.

No comments:

Post a Comment