If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

[SS-1269] Grafitti Hooker


GRAFITTI HOOKER

The policeman was marching towards the dimly lit part of the city. The place was abandoned a year ago because of a toxic chemical that was released. Now, the small area is still not yet been inhabited even when the public chemists have cleared it. Probably, because of its poor reputation.

"Ugh, the kids are still doing graffiti vandalisms on the wall, ugh... so frustrating," the policeman grumbled as he saw the dirty letterings and drawings. The abandoned place has become a playground for naughty kids and petty criminals.

"I guess these kids knew I was coming to roam," he told himself as he eyed the empty streets and buildings.

In the middle of his roving, he found a man walking.

The man was wearing nothing but white briefs.


"Hey, what are you doing here?!" the policeman called him out.

The man faced him and smiled, "oh. Hi officer."

"What are you doing here? Are you stealing stuff? Doing vandalism?! Why are you naked?" asked the policeman.

"I'm just wanting to be in a silent place," the man said. "The air here is pristine. No pollution."


"But you are still in public. Even when there's no one around. Acts of lasciviousness is punishable by law," the police lectured.

The man chuckled, "okay. You got me. I'm actually a prostitute. A hooker. And I am trying to find a customer here. I believe commercial sex work is not outlawed in our city?"

The policeman grumbled, "okay fine. But why are you standing in this empty corner?! You should go to the red light district of the city!"

"Nah. I want the calm and peace here. Some rich men go here sometimes and I give them head," the hooker said, "but it seems like, there's no one coming. Ugh. Maybe because you're here."

"I am assigned to guard this place to day."

"Can I just suck you? And then you give me some change so I can buy dinner or coffee?" the hooker grumbled.

"I ain't gay," the policeman said.

"Whatever. A mouth is a mouth. That's the only way you'll get me out of here," the hooker insisted.

"Fine."

The hooker pulled down his pants and started sucking his cock.

"Oh shit. You're good," the policeman moaned. The muscular man knew how to treat a cock well.

Soon, he was cumming inside the hooker's mouth.

The man stood up and the policeman pulled up his pants. "Okay go. Let me work in peace." Then he handed some bills to the man.

"Thanks officer!" Then the hooker ran off.

No comments:

Post a Comment