If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 14, 2023

[SS-1268] Pool Brekky


POOL BREKKY

When the father returned to the premium villa where their family was staying, he sighed upon seeing the sight at the adjacent villa.

The male guest of the other villa, a young model-looking, lean guy, was in the pool that was shared by their villas. He was wearing white, skimpy, designer trunks. There was a large floating tray of breakfast foods that he was feasting on.


The father waved at him to catch his attention, "dude. Look. I don't want to ruin our vacations? My wife was shocked when he saw you dipping in this pool last night and you were wearing such flimsy clothing. My family is uncomfortable with that."

The villa neighbor raised his eyebrows, "I also paid for my villa and I will enjoy it. This is my only escape from my work and my boring, homophobic town. So, I'm not here to coddle anyone's sensibilities."

The father sighed, "it's fine. My wife and the kids will be at the activity center this whole day. So, you can take the whole day, doing whatever. But can you wear like shorts or less skimpy trunks when they return later in the afternoon?"

The neighbor nodded, "okay. I'll try to find a less scandalous trunks. Wanna eat with me? I can't finish this all."

The father indeed was hungry. They only plated breakfast that did not satiate him. He dressed down to his square trunks and swam to the man. "I'm gonna take up on your offer. I'm still hungry."


He did not want to maintain the tension between the villas. So, they chatted. They had a good conversation.

"You got a boyfriend? Husband?" the father asked curiously.

The neighbor shook his head, "I told you. Where I live is such a traditional regressive town. I was really looking forward to have sex in this villa. But most men I see here are family men like you."

"You wanna do it with me?" the father offered.

The neighbor was shocked, "what?!"

"I'm bi. My wife knows. And I told her that I fancy you. And god. The way you're eating those sausages are really getting me off," the father said.

"Like this?" The neighbor teased the sausage in his mouth.

The father sat at the gutter and pulled down his trunks, "want to feast on this instead?"

The neighbor excitedly sucked his dick.

"Ohhh yeaaah... I'm yours the whole day. And then in the evening, my wife wants to watch while I fuck you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment