If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 25, 2023

[SS-1273] Seductive Daddy


SEDUCTIVE DADDY

I really hate having to go to my best friend's house. We are not at war or anything. We have close ties given we are both in the same men's basketball team.

It's just that his father really frustrates me.

But, today I really have to visit their house because I have to take some papers for our group assignment in the university.

To my misfortune, I came in and saw that his father was there, swimming in the pool.

He saw me coming in and turned to me, "hey, you're here! Glad to see you!"

And then he pulled himself out of the pool. But his muscular body was wearing designer trunks that were skimpy.


I start to sweat. I am not gay, but as the time goes on, I was starting to have unholy feelings about him.

"I just came to get some papers and then I'll be off," I excuse myself.

"My son told me that it's not here. Just wait for him," he said, "you want to swim while waiting?"

I shake my head, "I'm not a swimmer."

He starts stretching his arms up, showing his sexy back wings, "you should try it. It's good cardio. I can teach you."


I flinch when he walks to me. I did not object while he took off my clothes and left my white briefs.

Then he pulls me to the water. I shuddered.

Then he starts teaching me some basic swimming techniques. I try my hardest not to get an erection.

After the session, he tells me, "I can feel you're hard. Are you gay, buddy?"

I shake my head, looking guilty, "NO!"

"It's fine, sex with men is good cardio too," then he kisses me.

I give in. My hands explore his body. I have wanted to do this for so long.

After the kiss, he pulls me up and lets me sit at the gutter.  He pulls down my briefs and starts to suck me.

"Ohhhh god!" I squirm. The macho man of my dreams is giving me an expert blowjob.

"Oh. Wow. You really did it dad."

We stop and turn to the voice. It's my best friend. He is wearing white trunks. I never noticed he was quite sexy.

"Told you he was into it," then his father continued to suck me.

My bestfriend sat beside me and said, "my dad and I have the hots for you buddy. Glad we can finally taste you." And then he kisses me.


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment