If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 21, 2023

[SS-1271] Midnight Countertop


MIDNIGHT COUNTERTOP

"Oh shit, what the hell are you doing!" This was Fouv's surprised reaction when he got to his apartment's kitchen at midnight.

It was his roommate who was in his white briefs posing in front of a cameraphone that was mounted on a tripod.

The roommate, a co-college student who part timed as a social media fitness model, was shocked too. He covered the front of his white briefs, "what the hell are you doing here?"


"I got thirsty while I was working on my project!" Fouv explained, "I just wanted to get water. Why are you half naked here?"

"I got a sponsorship from an underwear company. They wanted me to pose somewhere interesting. My room is so disorganized that's why I did it here. But I did it in the middle of the night, so that I won't bother you," he explained.

Fouv sighed, "okay. Okay. Carry on. I wouldn't blame you for doing this. If I had a body like yours, I'd flaunt it all the time." Then he went to the refrigerator and drank his water.

The roommate continued posing while he was drinking.

Then the tripod wobbled.

"Ugh, I can't get good shots without a photographer," the roommate complained.

"I can shoot you."

"Really?! Thanks!" the roommate said gleefully. He gave instructions to Fouv and then started posing while sitting on the countertop.


After taking fifty pictures, his roommate thanked him.

"Are you going to sleep now?" Fouv asked.

"Oh, I have to take a video first," he answered.

"I can take that too."

"No uhm, it's quite sexual. I have to jack off on these briefs and then sell this online," the roommate shyly admitted.

"I'm cool with that. Again, I respect you for doing the hustle," said Fouv as he started shooting using the video function of the phone.

Fouv looked worried at first but then decided to just take his briefs off. Then he started jacking off his dick. "Just take a picture of my crotch ahh..."

Fouv licked his lips as he saw the cock go full mast and squirt with an abundant dose of precum.

Soon, the roommate was cumming on to the fabric of the white briefs. Then he smiled. "Thanks man."

Fouv stopped recording, "how much do you sell those?"

"Usually one hundred dollars?" the roommate answered.

Fouv got his wallet from his pocket and gave a one hundred bill to the man. "I'll buy that."

"Oh shit. I didn't know you were into this," the roommate said.

"Haha. I know you're straight and you won't get in with a guy like me, so I'd settle with your cum stained briefs," Fouv admitted.

The roommate just smiled and gave him the briefs, "well then, here you go."

"Thanks." Then Fouv started licking the fresh cum from the white fabric.

The roommate just stood there flustered.



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment