If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 30, 2023

[SS-1249] Impatient Reading


IMPATIENT READING

Zyem was looking at the muscular man reading a book in front of him. He was wearing nothing but white briefs.

Zyem was checking papers while he was catching glimpses of the hunk.

The man threw the book away, "I can't understand anything here. Can you just tell me the gist, Sir?"

Zyem shook his head, "no. You have to be patient so that you can find the answer to your final paper."

Zyem stood up and got the book from the floor and handed it back to the student.

The student was not taking the book and was just looking at him intently.


"I have been reading for two hours, let me rest for one hour so I can recharge," the student reasoned.

"Look, our grades are due at midnight, and if you don't turn in your paper, you might repeat my class," Zyem warned.

The student smirked, "I bet you would like that."

"No, because I want you to finish my class. I want you to graduate or else we can't pursue this relationship," Zyem muttered firmly.

The student smiled slyly, "yeah. You're right. I'm also tired of hiding because of university policy."

"And please dress up, I'm getting distracted by your sexy body," Zyem instructed.

The student-lover placed his hands behind his head. "I have an idea. Let's have a quickie and get my boredom and your horniness out?"


Zyem surrendered, "whatever makes you pass faster."

The student stood up and they kissed. Zyem brought his hand under the briefs and poked the hole. He can feel the student's erection as he fingered the ass.

"Fuck me sir. Then I'll pass your subject. And then you can fuck me forever."

"You better pass because my cock belongs to that fucking ass."



--------------

If you want advanced access to the new tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment