If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

[SS-1239] Tense Detention


TENSE DETENTION

"You are really testing me, aren't you?" the teacher exploded with anger. "Why did you take your top off?!"

"This room is so hot sir," the student said, "it's so stupid that you're doing detentions for adult college students?! So stupid."

"This is a strict university," the teacher replied, "we won't let undisciplined blokes like you graduate! We make sure that we snip off your demon horns before you get out of this place."

The student raised his feet and placed them on the table in front of him. "I'm bored."


"Don't be rude, boy! Get your feet off the table!"

"And if I don't what will you do?"

"You're gonna be stuck here with me for five more hours!"

The student grinned, "ugh I don't mind, you're a hot daddy."

The teacher's eyes widened, "what did you say?!"

"Nothing!" then the student looked up, "ugghh, so boring!"


"Put your feet back on the floor!"

The student started unzipping his pants, "oh, here's an idea for an activity we can do!"

"What are you doing! Why are you fucking jacking off in front of me!"

The student smiled, "uhhh... You're so hot sir... I got in trouble because you're the detention officer!"

"Put that back!"

"Oh no... You wanna tame my horns?! Come here and play it so you can make is soft!" Then the student walked to him.

"No! Fuck! Let me go!"

The student forced his cock into the mouth of the teacher.

The teacher was helpless because the student was muscular. And his precum tasted good.

"AAAHH!" the student shouted after exploding inside the mouth.

The teacher swallowed all the cream, got up, undressed and whipped out his cock, "now for your punishment, you slut!"

The teacher shoved him onto the table and started fucking his ass.

"Ohhh shit! Ohh my good sir! You fuck so good! UGGGH! You can detain me forever!"




--------------

If you want advanced access to the new tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment