If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 12, 2023

[SS-1141] Maker's Bath


MAKER'S BATHS

The young male executive was awed when he stepped inside the establishment named, "Maker's Baths."

"This is such a remarkable place," he muttered.

Maker, the owner of the bath, told him, "it is. We really designed it for powerful men who deserve pampering."

"It sure looks like it. When my executive friends told me about this place, I thought they were only exaggerating," the executive mentioned. "I already feel relaxed simply by stepping in."

"Then, what more when you dip in our baths... allow me to take your clothes," Maker offered.

The executive undressed and took a shower. He dipped into the first hot bath.

"Ohhhh maaan... this feels good... it feels like it's seeping to my skin... and cleansing me from the inside," the executive mentioned.

Maker, who was standing beside the bath, nodded, "yes that is the effect of this first bath."

The executive suddenly felt the urge to keep quiet. He remained silent.

After fifteen minutes, Maker instructed, "let's move to the next bath."

The executive climbed out and moved to the next bath.


He felt that all of his blood was rushing to his head. He could not think straight.

He scratched his head, "there's nobody else here?"

"Yeah, this bath is catered only to rich executives like you," Maker responded firmly.

Then the Maker instructed for him to move to another bath.


When he did, the executive felt like all his blood rushing to his dick. He got insanely horny.

He gasped when the Maker undressed and joined him. The Maker had a body of a god.

The straight male executive was too dazed, it was maybe something in the baths. But he found himself kissing the Maker. He felt heavenly.

The Maker fondled his dick and asked, "I bet you want to be fucked now?"

Something in his head told him to reply, "yes."

The Maker probed his hole, "I will fuck you but you need to donate a billion to my mannequin business."

The executive turned around and bent over, "I'll give you whatever you want. Just please... take me... master..."

The Maker grinned. It was the fifth rich executive he had brought to the bath. He plans to get more slave-sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment