If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

[SS-1242] Caught Leaving


CAUGHT LEAVING

Bugz woke up and found himself in an unknown bedroom. The events were hazy in his mind, but he knew how he got there and who brought him there. He decided that he needed to get out of that place as soon as possible.

He got out of the bed and looked around. He was wearing nothing but his boxer briefs and nothing else. He tried to find his clothes on the floor. But he could not find them.

He then heard movements downstairs. He decided to leave even when almost naked. He would just figure out what to do next.

He opened the door and quickly but quietly walked down the stairs. He got to the front door of the house.


He was about to step out of the house when he heard a male voice shout, "hey Bugz. Where do you think you're going?!"

Bugz flinched. Then he turned around.


He saw another man, around his age. He was muscular like Bugz. He was also wearing only briefs.

Bugz leaned on the door, "uhh hi. I need to go."

The man walked to him and held his arm, "don't you dare! You can't leave me here after what happened last night."

Bugz scratched his head, "uh. It was a mistake dude. I was drunk. I'm sorry."

The man frowned, "look dude. I know I'm not your favorite in our group of friends because I'm gay. But you're the one who seduced me at the party. Damn you let me fuck your ass even! I'm lost we must talk about this."

Bugz sighed, "look, it was the alcohol."

"While I was fucking you you told me that you had a crush on me and you're just keeping it to yourself... and you have been wanting to be with me for so long," the friend said, "I'm just not hearing things."

Bugz looked at the sexy body of his friend. He could not muster the strength to look away. He had been hiding his homosexual tendencies for so long. His desires just exploded when he got drunk last night.

He touched his forehead, "this is hard for me bro. You know I can't be gay."

The friend touched his face, "I know. I promise. You're safe with me. I'll keep your secret. But let's do it again please? I want to feel it again. I want to feel you again."

Bugz grumbled, "damn, you're so fucking sexy." Then he kissed his friend.

He smiled, "Am I your first Bugz?"

Bugz blushed. "Guys? Yeah..."

"Then let me be your second..." then his friend kissed him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment