If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, May 1, 2023

[SS-1223] Neon Swordsman


NEON SWORDSMAN

Wren always thought that he was pretty average. He had pretty average looks. He had a pretty average life. He already accepted that he would live a bland life and become a single gay man until he dies.

Wren was walking alone. He came home from work. He was looking around the street. The neon lights decorated the scenery.

"Oh my God, what a hot man," Wren told himself when he saw a man who was half naked, showing his muscular body.

The man looked like he was wearing a costume. He had a tribal triangular hat. He was also handling two swords.


"Is there some street show tonight that I am not aware of?" Wren asked himself.

To his surprise, the man walked to him and then knelt in front of him. He said, "master, I am so glad that I have finally found you."

Wren panicked, "can you please stand up? Why are you calling me master? I don't even know you. Please don't cause a scene."

"Master, I am from another world. People cannot see me. Only you can because you are the chosen one."

"Huh? Am I dreaming?!" Wren bellowed.

"In my world, you are king. You are being served by all of the finest men," the swordsman said, " but the enemies cursed you and brought you to this dimension. They erased your memory, and modified your beautiful image. I have been looking for you for the past two years. I am so happy to have found for my king."

Before Wren could react, the swordsman whose sexy body was illuminated by the neon lights pulled him into an alley.


Then to his surprise, the swordsman kissed him. As their tongues swirled in each other's mouths, memories rushed inside his head. He remembered who he really was.

After the kiss, the swordsman greeted,"welcome back my king."

King Wren smiled," any soldier, my lover. You have rescued me."

They kissed again.

"I need your sustenance to have the magic to bring both of us back to our world," said the soldier who knelt.

The King got naked. His original handsome image and muscular image retired. Wren offered his cock. The swordsman excitedly sucked it.

Wren hated this world; he was nothing here. When the came, the swordsman chanted and they flew back to their world, where he had all the power and the men he wanted.


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment