If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

[SS-1230] Submerged Therapy


[SUBMERGED THERAPY]

The bodybuilder arrived at the huge house with the private pool that his coach directed him to visit.

When he got to the pool, he saw a man wearing red speedos. The man looked buff. He got near the man and asked, “excuse me, I am looking for the submerge therapist?”

The man turned around and said, “I am he. You must be the competitive bodybuilder that the coach sent for a strengthening therapy.”


The bodybuilder nodded, “yeah. Although I don’t think I need it. You can see I’m jacked.” Then he pulled a biceps pose.

The therapist smiles, “you do look like you’re primed. But a little therapy won’t really be bad for you. And I am sure you will like the result.”

The therapist instructed him to dress down to his underwear. So, the bodybuilder got naked and left his golden suit on.

The therapist dumped a pail of clear liquid on the water, “this chemical will help you improve your skin, muscles, brain and help you hold your breath longer. Please get into the water. And when you do, flex your muscles to help the chemicals do the trick.”

“I don’t know how to swim though and— WOAH FUCK!”

The bodybuilder was caught off guard. He fell to the bottom of the 10 feet pool. However, he felt that the water was more copious than usual. It felt like it was seeping into his skin. He felt hot and alive. And it felt like he did not need to breath.


He felt all his muscles tightening, he could tell that the fibers were growing.

He also felt very horny. His mind was blank. All he thought about was the anaerobic form of pleasure that was engulfing him.

Without touching himself, he came on his own. It filled the pouch of his suit.

A few minutes after, the water became normal and started pushing him up onto the surface.

The bodybuilder pulled himself up. He noticed that his muscle got a little bit bigger.

The therapist walked to him. The therapist was naked now and had a hardon. "How do you feel now? You looked so sexy while I saw you in the water."

"Your formula is magical! I want to experience it again!" the happy bodybuilder pleaded.

"You need to pay me with you r ass," the therapist said smirking.

The bodybuilder peeled off his suit. "I don't care! Do what you want with me! Put the chemical back in the water and put me back in there!"

The therapist happily fucked the muscled ass, who was squirming with anticipation for his next submersion.



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment