If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

[SS-1236] Ex Interrogator



EX INTERROGATOR

Delano woke up with a start. The last thing he remembered was that a man suddenly seized him while he was walking down the street one night. He smelled chloroform and lost his consciousness.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a half naked man wearing military pants. He knew that ripped, muscular guy.


It was his girlfriend’s ex.

"What are you gonna do to me?!" Delano shouted, both angry and worried.

The ex placed his hands on his waist, "I am still not convinced that she is gonna be happy with you."

"That’s not your choice, you psycho. She likes me, and we’re happy!"

“Is she really happy? Are you making her happy in bed?!”

“I may not be as muscular as you, but I can satisfy her.”

“Can you make her cum five times?!”

“Yeah I can.”

“Do you fuck her in the ass?!”

Delona raised his eyebrow, “why are you asking me about our sex life, let me go!”

“When she left me, I promised myself that the next guy who would love her would be a better lover than me,” the ex replied meekly while getting fully naked.

“Wait. What the fuck what are you doing?!” Delano panicked.

The ex got a riffle, “fuck my ass. Show me how she’s in good hands with you… Or else, I’ll beat you with this.“

“FINE! Shit! You are such a psycho!”

Delano has never fucked a guy before. But seeing the ass in front of him, he could not help but get a hardon.

He started fucking the hole. “Ohhh god sooo tight.”

“FUCK ME! SHOW ME HOW YOU FUCK HER!” The ex growled.

Delano held onto his hips, “ugh. Now you’re gonna get it!” Then he started fucking the ex more rapidly.

He was in a frenzy. The ex was moaning uncontrollably.

Then he felt the ass clench his shaft while the ex bellowed. His cum was squirting on the ground.

“FUUUUCK!” Delano shouted as he deposited his seed in the man.

The ex was heaving as he turned to him, “okay. I know now that you’re making her happy.”




--------------

If you want advanced access to the new tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment