If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

[SS-1224] Rural Guardian


RURAL GUARDIAN

"This is so stupid. How can my father think, that I, a city-born brat, can survive a month here in his rural property!" the spoiled son of the rich millionnaire scoffed while stepping out of the car.

The young heir irked the place. It was a land that his father recently bought. It was so underdeveloped. He walked to the cluster of shanties that was there.

"Hello," a shirtless, muscular, rural man greeted him when he arrived. "I am one of the workers who are tilling your father's land. He told me that I shall be your guardian."

The heir rolled his eyes, "ugh, don't you guys have manners. You are meeting the owner's son and you look like that?"

The guardian laughed, "sir, we usually walk around shirtless here because we perform heavy labor."

Then the heir demanded a cool place. But there was no air conditioned room.  He complained but there was nothing that the guardian could do for him.

The son was frustrated. He just slept in the hard wooden bed. When he woke up, he went out and he was greeted by the guardian again.


"Can you dress up or something?" the heir demanded.

"Your father sent you here so you can learn about provincial life. Because you will inherit this," the guardian reminded.

The heir scoffed, "you don't need to remind me. I'm hungry."

The guardian brought our fresh fruits. "Here."

"Eww I don't eat that," said the heir.


The guardian smirked, "then may I interest you with something you will like?"

The guardian unzipped his pants and whipped out his hard ten inch cock.

The heir's eyes widened, "ohhhh shit."

"Your father says that you are a slut in the city and it's not good for his image. So he brought you here so you can freely be a slut here," the guardian spoke.

"Damn, maybe I'd like to be here after all," the heir forgot all his doubts. His attention was on the huge dick.

He hurried, knelt and suckled on the cock.

The guardian held his head and started fucking his throat, "yeaah! There are many workers like me who will fuck your mouth and pussy! Take it easy ahhh!"


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment