If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, May 29, 2023

[SS-1235] Barbed Cupid


BARBED CUPID

"Ugh... it's valentines again and I still don't have a date..." the young nerdy guy muttered to himself while he laid lazily in his room.

Then a shining light orb appeared in front of it.

He stared in awe as the light transformed into a hunky, handsome man, wearing nothing but white briefs. He had barbed wire wings attached to his back.


"Greetings, young man," the magical human greeted him.

The nerd pointed at him, "are you cupid? Are you going to fire an arrow to the man destined for me?"

The magical man laughed, "yes, I am a querubin. But I am not that kind if cupid. I don't make people fall in love."

"What can you do?"

"The magical gods of the querubins' paradise has heard your pleas to be free from your loneliness," the querubin said, "I was sent here. My power is to make you the most attractive man for the day."

The nerd shrugged, "okay. That works. So I can be all sexy crazy tonight?"

"Yes." Then the querbin pointed the arrow to him.

The nerd spread his arms, "do it. Can you make it that I will only be attractive men as well? I don't wanna waste my time rejecting women."

The querubin answered, "very well." Then he released his arrow.


The nerd felt warmth exploding from where the blunt arrow hit him. Then he felt the heat surround his body while he transformed to a very handsome and muscular man.

He looked at himself in the mirror. “Ohh my gawd… I’m gonna be sure that I’m gonna get laid many times tonight! Thanks barbed querubin!”

The querubin swallowed, “shit. I forgot I’m a man too. Now I’m attracted to you.”

“Well, you could be my number one for tonight!” the nerd said as he undressed and bent over, “fuck me as a sign of thanks you hot cupid!”

Then he felt the cock of the magical man sliced into his ass. It was heavenly. The nerd is gonna have so much fun tonight.




--------------

If you want advanced access to the new tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment