If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, May 5, 2023

[SS-1225] Yoga Recruitment


YOGA RECRUITMENT

"No, we can't hire him!" said the owner of the fitness center.

"But he is the best candidate! He also has a large following on social media as a yoga guru," the recruiter replied, "he will bring clients in!"

The fitness center finished renovating and now has a dedicated space for yoga classes. The management was on a hunt for trainers for yoga instructors.

The recruiter was puzzled with the owner's reaction when he presented the best candidate for the position. The moment he uttered the yogi's name, the owner got mad.

The recruiter showed social media pictures of the yogi doing perfect yoga poses in briefs. "I mean, look at this sir! He is really is good and his body shows it. And look at that, fifty thousand likes?"


"H-he's almost naked in these pictures! We don't want to scare conservative gym goers away!" the owner, a male bodybuilder, reasoned.

"Conservative? Our female gym goers workout in skimpy sports wear. We have guys wearing speedos in the pool," the recruiter sarcastically mentioned, "how is this different? And also, we can ask him to clothe himself. If you're really concerned about that."

Then the office door opened, and the candidate entered. "I can't help but overhear you guys. Yoga should promote freedom so, there should be no problem with me wearing my briefs." Then he smirked at the owner, "no time no see."

"I told you, I don't want to see you again," the owner grumbled.

"You don't wanna see me do this?!" then the yogi carried his weight and stretched up with his forearm as the base.


The owner looked flustered, "fuck you."

"Come on, don't you want to see me like this in your gym everyday?" the yogi said while maintaining the position effortlessly.

The owner surrendered, "fuckk youuu!" Then he ran and started sniffing and kissing the bulge of the yogi's briefs.

The recruiter was shocked. "What's happening?!"

"Your boss met me when we were in college. We had a sexual relationship. He dumped me for a woman," the yogi explained, "ohhhh... yeah. I missed your mouth."

The recruiter's eyes widened when he saw his straight, engaged, macho boss sucking the yogi's cock like a pro.

"So I take this as a positive for my application?" asked the yogi still assuming his position, "ohhhhhhhh..."

"Fuck you I missed you, yeah be here so I can taste you everyday," then the owner continued sucking.



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment