If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 28, 2023

[SS-1222] Unbuttoned Overnight


UNBUTTONED OVERNIGHT

It was almost midnight and the boss was already walking home. While he was walking to the exit of the building, he noticed that one of the rooms along the corridor had still its lights open.

The boss peeped in. He was shocked to find one of the supervisors, River, inside working. River's top was unbuttoned so his toned torso was on display.

The boss confronted the man, "what are you doing here?"

River smirked at him, "hi boss, I'm working for an urgent deliverable for the project you assigned to me."

"I did not approve of your overnight request," the boss reminded firmly.

River shrugged, "it's fine. You know how I like working... working for you... don't need to get paid. I just wanna serve you, boss..."

The boss quivered at the velvety tone of the man. "Look, if you're trying to get my attention again, I told you. What we had was a one time thing. It can't happen again."

The phone rang and the supervisor answered it.


"Hi. Hi honey. Sorry will come home really late today. My boss needs me." Then he winked. Then he dropped the call.

"Look, we can't do it again, it's dangerous," the boss insisted.

River looked pissed, "you're evil. You were the one who seduced me, the hot straight married man. And now that I'm into it you just drop me like a hot potato."

"It's not that... I'm just--"

River covered his mouth with a kiss. The boss was tired but he was horny. He dropped his defenses and responded ardently to the liplocking

"Damn, you're so hard to resist..." the boss whispered.

The supervisor smirked, "I'm your slut now. You made me your slut. Now pay for it."

Then he was carried by the supervisor to the stockroom. He was dropped on the floor.

The boss looked at the hot man in awe.


Then the supervisor quickly removed both their clothes. Then the muscular, handsome, married supervisor rode his cock.

The boss whimpered. This supervisor used to be reluctant when he was first seduced. Now, he fucks himself on top of a dick like a pro.


No comments:

Post a Comment