If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 10, 2023

[SS-1214] Pressured Boxing


[PRESSURED BOXING]

The amateur boxer was already very tired after hours of jabbing the punching bag. His muscled body was sweating profusely. His clothes were all soaked so he decided to take them all off and leave his briefs on.

Then an older, burly man entered the training room. The man pointed at the amateur, "why are you not practicing?"

The amateur looked at the man with an irritated expression on his face. "Dad, you just caught me on a break!"


"Well, you can't have breaks! Your fight is starting soon!" the father demanded.

"I don't know if I'm ready, can we just call it off?!" the amateur sulked.

"No! Damn, I should have started you when you were younger. I put all the eggs on your older brother, now he's in jail because he became a troublemaker instead of a professional boxer," the father complained.

The son waisted, "ugh. Why are you hell bent on making us a professional boxer?!"

"Somebody has to continue my legacy and your brother failed me. So it's your turn."

"But I don't wanna!"

"You're such a spoiled brat."

"Dad you know, I'm gay! I can't be a boxer!"

The father raised his eyebrows, "nobody cares! As long as you knock guys out! You win! You get the money! And the fame."

The son got a bottle of water and sloppily drank from it, showering himself with the liquid.


The father swallowed while he watched the sexy amateur boxer get wetter. The white briefs got damp and see through.

Then the son smirked at him, "you know that I'm better at knocking up guys in a different way."

The father grinned and unzipped his pants, "oh yeah? Show me?"

The son knelt and started sucking on the exposed cock. When he came out as gay, he also admitted he was attracted to the older man. And the father allowed him to be sexual with him.

The son was looking up while he milked the dick with his mouth.

"You do know you can suck your opponents when they lose. I make my opponents do that to me too," the father said.

The son stopped and spoke, "oh in that case, teach me how to defeat them. I wanna fuck their mouths and asses."

Then he continued the blowjob until the father came.



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment