If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

[SS-1215] Uncle Model


[UNCLE MODEL]

The photographer was amazed at the two men who walked into his studio. 

The first was a well known model. He started twenty years ago and now that he is in his mid forties, he still gets many modeling gigs because of his asian good looks and muscular body.

The second was a younger man. He was also handsome. He could pass as a model but the photographer did not recognize him.

The older man talked to him, "we'd like to book a one hour shooting session with you. I just want to coach my nephew here so that he can bag his first go-see."

The male photographer was pleased. "I'm free and I'd be happy to take the shots."

They settled the finances and the photographer invited them to the studio.

The photographer was surprised when the two removed all their clothes. 

"Oh, I'm going to a nude go-see," the nephew clarified.

"Much better," the photographer thought to himself as he fixed his camera setup. 

He was then surprised to find the two oiling each other up. This further highlighted their ripped bodies.

They started posing together and the photographer started taking shots.


The uncle was coaching the nephew on how to appeal to the camera. The nephew followed him diligently.

The photographer was struggling to control his libido while watching the two exude sexiness on camera.

He almost came when the two turned and showed their plump asses.


He noticed that both were having semi-erections.

Then in the middle of multiple poses, the nephew suddenly kissed the uncle.

The uncle look shocked but returned the kiss.

"Uh. Sorry uncle... I just couldn't help myself... You know I'm always horny when I am around your sexy body," apologized the nephew.

The uncle scratched his head, "I thought you're gonna be having self control in public."

"It's so haaaarrrrd..." the nephew said while pawing on the uncle's pecs.

The uncle turned to the photographer, "I hope this stays in the room."

He nodded, "yes. And I can stop taking pictures. If you just want to do it here. I'm fine."

Then the incestuous duo kissed again. The way the touched and groped each other showed this was not the first time they did this.

Soon, the uncle was fucking the nephew, who was moaning in delight. They looked sexier with their muscles oiled up.

The photographer could not help it and whipped out his cock and jacked it off while watching.

The uncle looked at him and suggested, "you wanna fuck me with that while I fuck my boy?"

"Hell yeah!" shouted the photographer as he got naked and hurried behind the hot middle aged model and fucked his ass. 




--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment