If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, March 25, 2022

[SS-1054] Dressing Seductions


[DRESSING SEDUCTIONS]

"Finally, a suit that fits my body perfectly," Kingz said out loud as he stood in front of the mirror of the dressing room where he was in.

He took a picture of himself. He was bottomless.

"Now where to find good pants to fit me perfectly for the wedding," he spoke to himself.

"I think I prefer you without pants," a voice said from the other stall of the mall's dressing area.

He turned and saw there was a naked man in front of him from the stall in front of his. The man was muscular like him.


"Are you perving me?!" Kingz demanded.

"You asked for it man. Don't tell me you didn't want to be oggled at, when you didn't close your curtains," the man replied, then turned around to show his bare buttocks, "maybe you want to tap my ass before you go out and look for your pants?"

Kingz growled, "I'm not gay. And I'm also not a disgusting pervert who would have sex in a public place. So dress up before I report you to security."

"Boo. You're no fun," the man said, "this is the best time because there aren't many shoppers yet."

"I'll tap that ass," another male voice entered.

They looked and saw another hunky handsome man in his briefs, while peeping through his curtains in his stall.


The first man bent over, "oh hottie. Sure thing."

The second man smirked at Kingz, "your loss man. This ass looks prime." Then he removed his briefs.

"Ohhhh..." the first man moaned as the second sliced into him.

"Ohhhhh you ass feels good," the second man started thrusting.

Kingz wanted to go out but he was too entranced seeing two muscular men fucking for the first time.

The second man turned to him, "you can tap my ass as I tap him. Just suggesting." Then continued fucking.

Kingz surrendered, "what the hell!" Then he pulled down his briefs and entered his dick in a muscle ass manpussy for the first time.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment