If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, March 4, 2022

[SS-1045] Superhero Roommate


[SUPERHERO ROOMMATE]

The superhero stealthily entered the room where his alterego self lived when he was not saving the world. He just came from a fight with a master who attacked the city.  He of course defeated the man.

He removed his suit first and then stood in front of the mirror wearing only his concealing mask and his white briefs. The magic that gave him powers gave him a ripped body as well.

"Well, well, well, somebody finally decided to show up."

He turned and saw his roommate who was sitting at the other side of the room. It looks like he came from work and is also currently undressing out of his corporate clothes.


"Hi buddy," the superhero greeted nervously.

"So, do you have rent money for me?" the roommate said irritably.

"Look, these past week, I have been fighting crooks for five days. It's a thankless job but it's something we need to keep the city and the world safe," the superhero explained, "I was not able to finish my freelance outputs, so I wasn't able to get money."

"Yeah, but my savings aren't safe from you. Not my fault that you want to give your superhero services as pro bono," the roommate grumbled, "I mean you can always find somewhere else to stay."

"I really like it here because it's in the middle of the city. And it's near the void where the monsters enter. And it's hard to reveal my identity to more than one person," the superhero explained.

The roommate unzipped his pants, "well then, you have to pay me in another way. As usual."

The superhero started removing his hand bandages, "fiiine."


Then he removed his briefs and went to his roommate. He was lowering his face when the roommate stopped him.

"Nope. Remember? One to two months delayed, is sucking. Three months delayed? I fuck your ass."

"Fine."

The superhero turned around, sat on his roommate's crotch and started grinding his asshole onto the hard erection. Despite his body being tired from the recent fight, he was starting to feel good everytime his g-spot got hit. For some reason, when he was blessed with the magic to be a superhero, it made him gay and his ass more sensitive.

His roommated thrusted up and whispered on his ear, "you like that super kid?"

"Yeah fuck me. Fuck your superhero."

No comments:

Post a Comment