If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, March 21, 2022

[SS-1052] Thrown Stranded


[THROWN STRANDED]

River woke up and found himself lying prone on the sand. His body was wet. All he wore was red speedos.

All he remembered was that he was on a boat. He was posing for a fitness magazine that was why he was wearing a swimsuit. After the shoot, he was given a goblet of wine. After he took a few sips, he passed out. And then the next thing he remembered was waking up on that beach.

"Shit, where am I? What happened? Who drugged me?" he told himself as he got up, "and fuck, why am I hard?!"

He could not understand why he was sporting a boner despite being in a crucial situation. He started wandering around the seemingly empty beach. His hunch was that after he lost his consciousness, he was thrown out of the boat and he got stranded in the island.

When he got to some rock formations, he found another guy who was similarly athletic as him, and also wearing red trunks.


He recognized the man, "wait, aren't you a trainer from my gym?"

The man panicked, "get away from me! I am drugged! Please!"

"What is happening?!" River gasped.

"AGGGH! I'm sorry!" the trainer stood up and quickly leapt on him.

River could not stop the guy who was forcing to kiss him. But River was weirdly horny, he allowed it even though he never was attracted to a man before.

"Shit. Shit. They did something to me. I am so horny. Fuuuck!" the trainer spoke then continued kissing him.

Then the speedos were off and they were already sucking each other's cocks. It was the first time that they did it. Both of them were confused. But whatever drug they got made them crazy horned up.

Little did they know, there was a man who was standing a few feet away from them. He was the owner of the island. He had been eyeing the two guys from the gym. He planned that kidnapping and drugging.


The stocky man whipped out his cock and started jerking off as the two men were in a passionate sixty-nine. "You're both mine the whole day."



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

This post features a tier 2 patron.

No comments:

Post a Comment