If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

[SS-1047] Mummy Concubine

 

[MUMMY CONCUBINE]

"What am I seeing here? Who is he?" the head of the archeology team who are in the middle of the underground ruins they are excavating muttered when he sees a man in the tomb they just opened.

"Why is he donning an ancient Egyptian clothing? We are in China," the junior archeologist spoke.

"It looks like he is young. And his body is intact. It looks like he is still alive," the head said.


Then the man in the tomb opened his eyes, "where am I? Who disturbed my sleep?"

"Oh shit," the junior panicked while both of them backed away.

"The villagers were right, there is something magical in this place," the head muttered while he drew out his gun.

The mummy looked up and started breathing hoarsely.


"Hiiii… I am the king’s concubine. You must be his friends, allow me to serve you," the mummy excitedly said. Then his clothes disappeared.

"Shiiiiit!" the junior gasped.

The next thing the archeologists knew was that they were already tied together by the same rope.

Then the mummy spoke as he walked to them, "I was the king’s favorite sex slave. He loved me so much that he granted my mummification for me so I can pleasure his visitors even after we die."

The mummy pulled down their pants and sucked both of them.

"Ohhh shit. He’s really good," the head commented.

He and the junior looked at each other as they were tied and being sucked. They both felt yearning.

"The king also granted me power to make people extra horny. Now kiss!"

And with clouded minds, the tied up archaeologists kissed as they were kissed, and now fingered by the mummy.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment