If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, March 11, 2022

[SS-1048] Flirting Weathers


[FLIRTING WEATHERS]

The young cleric was sleeping while floating in the water. He was meditating in the middle of casting a spell.

The townfolks had been worried about the lack of sun. Soon, the crops will die because of the lack of sunlight. All they experience is an alternate of rainy and snowy weathers.

After one hour of silent meditation, with just the rustle of the water in his ear, the gods finally appeared to him in a dream.

The rain god took an image of a man with skimpy clothing. He was wet because of the perpetual rain that was falling from the cloud above him. He had a godly muscular body.


"Hah. The cleric has finally visited us, after a whole year of being away!" the rain god said with contempt.

The cleric touched the god's shoulder, "look I had been busy. I know that my job for the town is a cleric. But college is kind of hard you know. I need to focus on it."

The second god came in. He looked exactly like the first, but he was wearing a furry winter cap.


"Oh, you're here. Finally," the winter god seconded, "didn't think we had to do a hissy fit on the weather just for you to come to us.

"I'm sorry. I know that I come from a family whose males had the duty to always serve the gods of weather," explained the cleric, "but hey, I just want to get into the modern life as well. That's why I'm studying. Broadening my horizons as well."

"We don't care about your desire to be a college graduate or whatever. We just want you to visit us more frequently, okay?" the rain god said.

"Okay. I'm sorry. So what can I do to make it up to you for to stop the crazy weather you've been giving my town for the last month?" the cleric asked.

The winter god snapped his fingers and all their clothes were gone, "well, you have to serve the weather gods. All the men in your family did it."

The cleric bit his lip, "oh god, why did I ever choose to delay this." Then he knelt on the holy ground and started sucking on the two large godly cocks.

It is only when the gods are sexually satiated that the weather can be normal again.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment