If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

[SS-1044] Gayhood Research


[GAYHOOD RESEARCH]

"The two boyfriends are now at the kitchen and are cooking breakfast together. It's already 11am. They both came from a party last night. Very late. So, no wonder they woke up late."

The researcher was talking quietly on his audio recorder as he described the things he was observing inside the house, which was the setting for his month long fieldwork for his thesis.

He is studying in a conservative christian university. And his goal was to do a fieldwork research on the immoral things that are being practiced by gay couples. He was funded by conservative organizations who wanted to continue their gay conversion therapy services for parents who want their gay kids turned straight.

"They really like exposing their bodies. One of them is wearing blue joggers, and the other one is wearing gray boxer briefs. I mean, sure. They have nice, ripped bodies. But they don't really have to show it off everytime. And to think that they know I am here. And they know that I am a conservative."


The researcher is actually surprised that the couple allowed him to do his fieldwork in their house, considering he was honest about his motives. Maybe they really just want to exhibit their immorality for all. Maybe they wanted to convert him. But that wou;d not happen.

"Ugh... Look at them. They are kissing now. They are sinning. Kissing like lovers."

"They're fondling each other like adam and eve. They're hot-- I mean disgusting. So disgusting. So sinful."

Then one of them faced him, "hey Mr. Christian conservative researcher, you want us to cook you hotdogs?"


"No. I am not hungry."

The other smirked, "huh. Maybe he wants the raw form of hotdog."

The researcher spoke on his recorder again, "huh. Look at them doing a naughty pun. Not funny. So sinful. Oh now they're walking to me. Well, whatever they plan to do, it won't work. They are now getting me naked-- ugh. Nah. Whatever you do, you won't elicit anything from me... Ughhh... Yeah. You can suck my dick if you like but-- ahhh... nooo... I won't like it... this is against my beliefs and ohhh--- you can put my penis in and out of my ass if you like... ugghh... but you can't make me feel good-- ahh... ohh... Oh no you can't... you do this to me everyday uhmmm... ohh... But I tell you... aggh! you can't convert me-- ohh yeaah... oh no you can't."

No comments:

Post a Comment