If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, March 14, 2022

[SS-1049] Inheriting Boss



[INHERITING BOSS]

When the mafia member entered the room where the new boss was staying, he grunted.

The young mafia boss was wearing nothing but white briefs. His limbs were spread out, sleeping while his muscular body was available for those who want to look.

Two months ago, the old mafia boss died because of natural causes. Because of this, his eldest son who was living in the city was the one who inherited the leadership of the mafia.

The son was very smart. He was good at tactical espionage and ICT. But he had weird demeanors that many of the members did not like.

Like lounging around the mafia hideout, wearing nothing but skimpy underthings.

The boss seemed to hear him walking. He wakes up and sits up, "hmm... Yeah? You have updates?"


"Your plan worked, Sir. We were able to hack their computer using the tools you gave us," the member reported.

The boss smirked, "see. I told you going to the building bringing guns and putting us in danger is just dumb. I know you guys were taught by my father excessive aggression. But we will play smarter than stronger under my watch."

The members planned to attack and rob one of the executives that wronged some of the members. But the boss suggested to just hack his system instead and get his money electronically. The members were adamant about his plans, but eventually it worked.

The boss' dog came to him. He petted it.


"I know you don't like me because of my different ways."

"Well, not really that," the member defended.

"What is it then? Because I'm gay?" the boss stood up, "I know you're straight. but didn't you have a swell time fucking me?"

The member gasped when the boss fondled his dick. It felt good. He remembered two nights ago when the boss forced him to have sex.

"Boss, can you do somebody else?" the member pleaded.

"Oh yeah? Your dick's hard? You sure you don't want to put it in my ass instead?" Then the boss removed his briefs and exposed his.

"Damn!" bellowed the member upon seeing the hairless pucker.

"I give this group results. Even before I came here, my father knew I am the smartest guy who can replace him. He just didn't like me being gay," the boss said, "I mean what do you guys ask for? We get the money we want. We get the power. And we all get sexed. Just give in man, and we'll all win."

The member could not resist. He removed his pants and started fucking the hole with his erection, "shiit! Why does your ass feel so good?"

"Agghh... Yeah fuck me," then the boss looked back, "then after you do me, call other members. The ones with the biggest cocks. I wanna be gangbanged today."



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment