If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 31, 2022

[SS-1031] Supplement Headaches


[SUPPLEMENT HEADACHES]

He filed for a half day and went home immediately. He felt very feverish and he was having severe headaches.

"Must be from the new supplements I have been taking," he told himself.

He took his clothes off when he got home. He left only his briefs on. He felt very hot but he was not sweating.

He then moved to his bathroom. He caught a glimpse of his body.

"Wow, I look so ripped," he marveled at himself, "this supplement really works and-- argh!"

He grumbled as he sat at the edge of the bathtub while holding his head.


He was feeling hotter

He decided to fill the tub with water. As he waited for it to complete, he read the packet of the supplements.

"Headaches are common when drinking this for the first time. You can quell your headaches by fingering your ass."

"What the hell?!" he reacted as he read, "FUUUCK!" His head throbbed painfully again.

He submerged his body into the water. It did not help with his feverish state nor his headache.


He removed his briefs, "oh what the hell. Let's try this out."

As soon as he poked his ass with his finger, the headache minimized.

He was surprised. He continued poking and he noticed that the pain would be more relieved when he would deepen his finger.

He also experimented in placing a second finger. It helped as well.

"Ohhh gooood..." he moaned as he got to four fingers. Not only did his headache subside, but now he felt horny. His dick was erect and spouting precum.

After a few more poking, he writhed as he yelled and ejaculated.

As he caught his breath, he reached out to the packet and told himself, "so the rumors in the blogs were true. This can turn straight men gay. Well. I don't mind. As long as I am getting ripped and I can achieve that ecstasy with my ass, I'm good!"




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment