If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 17, 2022

[SS-1025] Inspirational Invigoration


[INSPIRATIONAL INVIGORATION]

@FitFightFire is a very special IG account. The one who handles it is also a model. he is very handsome and fit.

But his account is know for his inspirational videos. But his messages and images come with a twist that differ him from other motivational influencers.

Take for instance his latest video reel on IG.

The first frame is him sitting, his head burried between his knees.

The voice over talks, “there are times when you would feel lonely, and you would feel alone.”

The second frame is him lying down. His singlet stretched up, covering his face. His abs and perfect muscles in full display. His bulge seen through the front of his white briefs.


“There are times when you would feel so tired of work, training or life in general.”

The third frame is him sitting on a chair, looking out of the window.


“Always remember that you are enough and you have all it takes to overcome your problems. But before you face your problems, you have to overcome your dejected feelings. Give yourself a natural high.”

The fourth frame is him fondling his pectorals.


“And you can do this by invigorating yourself. Stimulate your body. Make your pleasure kill your doubts. Click the link below for my inspirational invigorating meditation exercises on onlyfans.”

And if you have an onlyfans account, you will be treated to daily video postings of his “inspirational invigorating meditation exercises.”

The latest video is him poking himself with a ten inch dildo while he jacks himself off. Then he moans his self-care mantra.

“I am enough. I am strong. I can handle all my problems! All I need is an invogarating release!”

He keeps chanting inspirational messages as he impaled himself on the silicone 10-inch sex toy and furiously fondles his dick.

“I AM STRRROOOOONG!” he shouts then releases volleys of cum onto his perfect torso and abs.

Then he smiles at the camera, “I hope you are relieved. I hope you are inspired. See you for another invigorating exercise tomorrow.”




----------------------------------------

If you want to have advanced access to the complete chapters of 3LNL ahead of regular blog readers, and also read the chapters of the new series and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment