If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 14, 2022

[SS-1024] Uncle's Behind


[UNCLE’S BEHIND]

My uncle is just a big slut. When I was young, I would always be in awe of his sexy body. He frequented the gym and had won various fitness competitions.

When I was fifteen years old, while I was walking to from our home to his, I caught him having sex with another man in the light of day. I didn’t know if he saw me, but they were having a go at it while in the tall grass. He was being fucked in the ass. From my limited view, I can tell he was loving it.

When I was eighteen years old, he talked to me the night during my birthday. He was very sraight forward about it. He blankly asked if I wanted to have sex with him. And that he would give his ass to me as a gift. I took it of course, and his ass was the best thing that he has ever put his dick in.


So, it became a weekly thing for them. I would announce my visit to his house and whenever I got there he would already be on top of the bed, naked, his ass facing the door.

“Wow, uncle you’re still so fucking hot,” I declare as I come inside his room.

He kneaded his own ass cheeks and said, “ooohhhhhh nephew… I’m so hot for you. I need your cock in my ass now.”

Then he laid prone on the bed, his ass hole inviting me.


I take off all of my clothes and start pounding his asshole.

He turns his head back and starts kissing me ardently.

I fuck him methodically and he moans gutturally as I excavate his ass.

“Your ass is the best uncle,” I muttered, “oooohh!” Then I cum inside his hole.

He squirms and groans. His body thrashes. He says, “damn. I’m gonna need clean sheets.” It seems like he came hands free on his mattress again.

He turns and kisses me and then asks, “so, did you have the courage to ask him yet?”

“Huh? No. I’m to scared of him, my Dad’s straight,” I reply, “and he’ll never bottom for me.”

“That’s what you think,” a voice booms from behind us.

I turn and see my dad naked by the door of my uncle’s room.


“You’re gay?” I excitedly say.

“Yes. And I’m bottom too,” my dad answers, “take your cock out of my brother and put that on me.”



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to the complete chapters of 3LNL ahead of regular blog readers, and also read the chapters of the new series and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment