If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 21, 2022

[SS-1027] Footballer Leashed


[FOOTBALLER LEASHED]

While Golfon was doing his assignments in his university dorm, he heard loud knocks on his door.

To his surprise, it was one of the football players of the school, who also happened to be his classmate. He had his football with him.

Golfon was not friends with this guy, nor did he know this player closely, so he wondered why he was at his doorstep.

"How can I help you?" Golfon asked. He anticipated that being a college dork, he would be asked for tutoring.

The footballer suddenly became red in the face, "uhm. I don't know how else to say this. But I'm a fan of your BDSM blog."

Golfon gasped. He had an alternate persona online. He maintained a blog where he wrote about his research on BDSM. He also wrote fictional stories about it. He has gained a huge following.

"How did you know?" Golfon asked.

"I had the IP traced. Because I really wanna know the man behind that blog," the footballer said.

Golfon's forehead crumbled, "why were you reading my blog."

"Because I'm interested in it. Can I come in?" he replied sternly.

Golfon allowed him to walk in.

The footballer took his clothes off and left his boxers on.


Golfon was shocked at how the very masculine, athletic and muscular man suddenly just got naked in front of him.

"I want you to treat me like how you treat your submissive characters in your stories," he muttered shaking. Then he got a leash from his pocket.

Golfon looked at the man in front of him. He had never really practiced BDSM. 

He looked at the footballer's eyes. Even without experience, Golfon can see how this ladies' man, hypermasculine athlete is actually a natural submissive inside.

"And you really went all through those lengths to be my slave?" Golfon asked, suddenly gaining confidence.

The footballer bit his lip, "yes... Can I call you master?"

Golfon got the leash and placed the choker around the neck of the footballer.


"Yes you may call me master."

The footballer's body shuddered. He obviously was yearning for this. "Thank you Master."

"Suck my feet."

The footballer quickly went down on his feet and started licking his toes.

Golfon sighed. He finally can live his fantasies.



----------------------------------------

If you want to have advanced access to the complete chapters of 3LNL ahead of regular blog readers, and also read the chapters of the new series and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment