If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

[SS-1029] Food Selections


[FOOD SELECTIONS]

The man of the house woke up and found his wife still sleeping soundly beside him. It was 4am in the morning. He decided to get a drink from the kitchen.

He got out of the bed and donned his robe. He walked out of the bedroom. It took a minute before he was able to reach the kitchen. He was rich and had a pretty big house.

When he entered the kitchen, he found that their young chef was already there. The chef was wearing only briefs and he was preparing a burger.

"Oh hi Sir, I knew you'd be coming," the chef greeted him, "I prepared you a hamburger."

The man of the house smiled, "I just need water chef. And why aren't you in your uniform?"

"Sorry," the chef then reached out for his apron.

"No, I meant your deep night uniform," the man reiterated.

The chef swallowed and removed his briefs. He had a toned body and a semi-erect cock.

"Ahhh yes," the man was pleased.

The chef offered a watermelon, "maybe watermelon is too filling at this time. How about watermelon?"

"Just water chef."

The chef brought up the watermelon, showing more shaft.


"Okay, let me just fuel up." Then he ate the slice of watermelon in his hand. "I'm ready to give you water."

The man knelt in front of the chef and started sucking the cock.

That was the routine. In the day, the chef would cook for the family in that house. In the wee hours of the morning, he would meet the closeted bisexual man of the house and give him semen-- as if it was yogurt for an early breakfast.

Soon, the chef ejaculated and the man drank all the "water."

The man stood up after swallowing all the semen and said, "that was great. Now give me the burger."





----------------------------------------

If you want to have advanced access to the first chapters of the new full fiction story ahead of regular blog readers, and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment