If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 28, 2022

[SS-1030] Jockstrapped Workouts


[JOCKSTRAPPED WORKOUTS]

"Ugh, he's such a show off," Ardent grumbled as he entered the condo's high end gym.

It was the wee hours in the morning. He was expecting to be alone at the gym, but once again, the muscled exhibitionist was there. 

Ardent did not feel comfortable whenever he worked out with this man. The man was almost half naked when he worked out. He liked showing his muscles.

The exhibitionist, who was wearing just a jockstrap this time, did not mind him entering, and continued the workout.


Ardent started working out himself, but he was too distracted by the man's exposed ass. It was the biggest ass he had ever seen.

The exhibitionist also seemed to like looking at his own sexy body as well.


Ardent could not take it anymore, he approached the man, "hi. I know that the condo did not specify a dress code. But can you please wear shorts?"

The exhibitionist smirked, "I saw you looking at my ass."

Ardent turned red, "what?! No! I'm not."

The man slapped his own ass. It jiggled.

Ardent stared.

"See. You like looking at it. And it's something I get a lot," the exhibitonist explained, "I don't have big enough pants that fit comfortably. If you're horned up about it, you can fuck my hole and release your cum in it."

"What?!"

The exhibitonist pawed on his own ass and spread the cheeks to show his tender, clean hole. "Just fuck it."

Ardent's lost his train of thought. The next thing he knew, he was already fucking the sweet tight ass.

The exhibitonist moaned in pleasure. He was looking at himself at the mirror as he was bending over, taking cock in his butt.

Ardent released his seed into the hot pussy. 

The exhibitionist looked back at him and asked, "so, you're not horny enough to be distracted?"

"A bit. But I wanna fuck you again after the workout," Ardent demanded.

The hunky exhibitionist chuckled, "sure."





----------------------------------------

If you want to have advanced access to the first chapters of the new full fiction story ahead of regular blog readers, and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment