If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

[SS-1023] Stealing Suit


[STEALING SUIT]

“So, I’m gonna steal that suit?” River asked the frat leader.

“Yes, that’s going to be one of your initiation challenges,” the leader told him.

River and the leader were at the lake side of the university. The decathlon team of the school were having their training there.

The leader pointed to a handsome athlete from the theme who was holding flippers and wearing dark green knee length racers.


“Why him and why that specific suit?” asked River.

“Well, that boy is kind of the heartthrob of the team,” the leader explained, “he’s got a lot of fans, including some creepy gays. So, we’ll sell that quickly and we’ll have extra money for it. And besides, it’s a really high quality brand too.”

River nodded, “okay. I’ll do it.” He sounded confident, but really, he was quite scared because he has not stolen anything before.


After the practice, when the team members were already showering in the changing room, River tried to sneak in.

Luckily, he immediately found the target suit. He immediately seized it and started creeping away.

“Hey, where are you taking my suit?!”

River flinched. He turned and saw the handsome man who owned that suit. The athlete had a towel around his waist.

River's first instinct was to come clean. He handed the suit to the athlete, “I’m sorry. I’m being initiated in a fraternity and their challenge was for me to steal this. Can I just get it and pay you to buy a new one? Please please?”

The athlete returned the suit to him, “okay. Take it and then you can pay me.”

“How much?”

The athlete dropped his towel, “suck my cock.”

River panicked, “I-I’m not gay. Can I just pay you?”

“Nope. I want your straight mouth sucking my cock,” the athlete urged, “if you don’t do that, I’ll tell your frat about your failure.”

River sighed and surrendered. He knelt and sucked his cock. He was really awkward. He did not like the taste of precum in his mouth.

He was going to move away but the athlete held his head and started fucking his throat. River was helpless and could not fight back.

Then two other men came, “ohhh. What’s that?” They were also team members.

The athlete turned to his team, “another frat guy tried taking my suit. They’re so obsessed with me.”

The two men went to him and held his body, “let’s teach him a lesson!”

River panicked but he could not resist as he was manhandled by three able men. The next thing he knew was that another mouth was on his cock, and another cock was in his ass.

Luckily, after his ordeal, the athlete allowed him to take the suit.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to the complete chapters of 3LNL ahead of regular blog readers, and also read the chapters of the new series and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

Also, this story features a tier 2 patron! Thank you, River!

No comments:

Post a Comment